Header imageCITSI logo




Do I need a multiple entry Temporary Resident Visa if I intend to travel to the United States during my visit to Canada?

Warning:Please find the most update answer from the related website link of the Government of Canada below:


(A single entry visa allows you to enter Canada only once. However, this visa may also be used for repeated entries into Canada from the USA or St. Pierre and Miquelon provided you do not enter any other country. Such entries must occur within the time that was granted for your stay in Canada.

If you intend to travel to the United States during your visit to Canada, you do not need a multiple-entry visa in order to re-enter Canada directly from the United States during the authorized duration of your stay in Canada.)










Copyright (c) 2010-2013 Canada International Travel Service Inc. All rights reserved.

TICO Registration # 50018607


公司联络电话 Tel::1-519-746-0579 | 电子邮箱 E-mail:info@citsi.ca